RESTAURANT ASSISTANT GENERAL MANAGER (Ready to move to GM within 6-12 months) needed in Atlanta, GA for a growing, corporate fast casual restaurant concept.
• 2-5 years Restaurant Assistant General Manager experience in a high volume, fast casual or full service restaurant (NO FAST FOOD PLEASE)
• GM-experience is a plus
• Must have some BOH management experience (i.e. cost controls, budget, etc.)
Some P&L knowledge
• Basic computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office (i.e. Outlook, Word, Excel)
• On the upward climb of your career
• Proven track record of developing others
• High School diploma or higher education
• Quality of Life/ Excellent Work-Life Balance
• Competitive salary
• Monthly bonus structure
• 401(k) plan
• Medical/dental, vision and life insurance
• Paid vacation
• Health club reimbursement
• Tuition assistance
• Managing Partner program
• Excellent training and development opportunities
• Much more!
Please respond to job posting with your resume. If you meet the qualifications of this position, and/or any other positions we may have that fit your experience, we will contact you upon receipt of your resume to discuss the opportunity in greater detail.
In addition to considering you for this particular Restaurant Assistant General Manager job posting, you resume and qualifications will be considered as new opportunities develop that fit your background and experience.