RESTAURANT ASSISTANT GENERAL MANGER/ Strong ASSISTANT MANAGER needed in Austin, TX for a Corporate Casual Dining Restaurant that is GROWING nationwide.
- Must fit the company culture – passionate about the industry, ability to create a lively and fun workplace, while providing structure and direction and encouraging accountability of others to set the restaurant up for success
- 2-5 years management experience (AGM or Assistant Manager) in a high volume corporate casual/ chain restaurant (i.e. Buffalo Wild Wings, Applebee’s, TGI Friday’s, Chili’s, etc.)
- Must possess P&L Knowledge
- Proven track record of upward career succession
- Must be a HANDS ON manager
- New Store Opening experience is a plus
- High school diploma or higher education
- Positive Company Culture that offers professional and personal growth as well as a stable work-life balance
- Competitive Salary
- Monthly Bonus Structure (Highly Achievable)
- Opportunity for rapid career advancement with a growing company that promotes upper management from within
- Complete Medical/ Dental/ Vision
- LT/ ST Disability
- Comprehensive Management Training Program
- Outstanding 401K plan with COMPANY MATCH
- Paid Vacation/ Paid Personal Time
- Managing Partner Program with six-figure compensation opportunity
- Quality of Life with no late restaurant hours
- Low management turnover
- Meal Privileges and Discount Program
- Much more!
Please respond to this job posting with your resume. If you meet the qualifications of this AGM/ Restaurant FOH Manager position, and/or any other positions we may have that fit your experience, we will contact you upon receipt of your resume to discuss the opportunity in greater detail.