KITCHEN MANAGER/ CULINARY MANAGER needed for a high volume, casual dining restaurant a growing corporate restaurant company.
Reports to: Executive Kitchen Manager
- 2-5 years of BOH management experience in a high volume corporate restaurant setting (i.e, Cheesecake, Yardhouse, Maggiano’s, PF Chang’s) or an independent establishment
- Ability to think outside of the box and work in a non-corporate environment
- Understanding of implementing and maintaining team building
- Proven ability to motive, develop and train managers and staff
- Hands-on Manager
- Must be passionate about the industry and be a driven leader
- High School Diploma or higher education
- Positive Company Culture that offers professional and personal growth as well as a stable work-life balance
- Industry Leading Salary
- Quarterly Bonus (Obtainable)
- Opportunity for advancement with a growing, national corporate brand
- Paid Vacation
- Medical/ Dental/ Vision Insurance for you AND your dependents
- 401(k) Plan with company match
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Basic Term Life/ AD&D/ Accident Insurance
- Whole Life Insurance
- Personal Health Advocates
- Much More!
Please respond to job posting with resume. If you meet the qualifications of this position, and/or any other positions we may have that fit your experience, we will contact you upon receipt of your resume to discuss the opportunity in greater detail.
In addition to considering you for this particular Restaurant Culinary Manager/ Kitchen Manager job posting, you resume and qualifications will be considered as new opportunities develop that fit your background and experience.