HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER, with a strong Employee Relations focus, wanted in Paramus, NJ for a successful and well-established company with multiple restaurant brands and multiple properties across NJ and NY.
• 2-5 years working as a Human Resources Manager or HR Generalist in a multi-unit restaurant, hotel or retail setting with 20+ properties/ units.
• Experience working in an HR capacity in a hospitality setting highly desirable
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
• Strong ER background (i.e. experience with Onboarding, Workers Comp., Performance Improvement/ Development, Benefits – FMLA/ ADA/ LOA, handling all employee-related issues/ grievances, and coordinating company-related functions, etc.)
• Must have strong knowledge base of Federal and State employment & labor laws and regulations
• Knowledge of current HR P&P’s as well as Federal and State employment laws
• Experience with Human Resource Information System software (HRIS)
• Ultipro experience is a plus
• Must have the ability to work successfully on an independent basis as well as with a team
• Must be able to effectively multi-task, and prioritize, in an environment with competing demands
• Must be able to travel intermittently for special projects, conferences, and to local restaurants as needed
• Must be willing to work flexible hours
• Bilingual in Spanish a bonus
• Competitive Pay with Annual Merit Review
• Bonus Structure
• Medical Insurance/ Dental Insurance/ Prescription
• Paid Time Off
• Life Insurance
• Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
• 401(k) with company match
• Mileage reimbursement for travel as necessary
• Much more!
Please respond to job posting with your resume. If you meet the qualifications of this position, and/or any other positions we may have that fit your experience, we will contact you upon receipt of your resume to discuss the opportunity in greater detail.
In addition to considering you for this particular Human Resources Manager job posting, you resume and qualifications will