Executive Chef needed in Washington, DC for a High Volume, Upscale/ Fine Dining Steakhouse.
• 4-5 years of Executive Chef or higher experience in a high volume Upscale/ Fine Dining restaurant setting (i.e. Brio/Bravo, Cheesecake Factory, Ruth’s Chris, PF Chang’s, Melting Pot, Morton’s, McCormick & Schmick’s, etc.)
• High school diploma or higher education (Culinary degree is a plus)
• Stability defined by no more than two jobs in the last 5 years
• Competitive Salary
• Opportunity for career advancement with a growing company
• Paid Vacation/PTO
• Travel/ Transportation Assistance
• Family Meal Plan/Discount
• 2-week Training Program
Please respond to job posting with resume or apply directly at www.duganstaffing.com. If you meet the qualifications of this position, and/or any other positions we may have that fit your experience, we will contact you upon receipt of your resume to discuss the opportunity in greater detail.
In addition to considering you for this particular Executive Chef job posting, you resume and qualifications will be considered as new opportunities develop that fit your background and experience.