RESTAURANT KITCHEN MANAGER/ HEAD CHEF needed in Old Town Alexandria, VA for an upscale contemporary seafood restaurant in a historic setting.
- 3+ years STRONG Kitchen Manager or Chef experience in a high volume, upscale restaurant setting
- Must possesses the qualifications of a Kitchen Manager with some culinary/ creative capability –cut, chop, sort, as well as ability to create and execute a seafood/ steak menu
- Proven track record of successfully managing, directing, disciplining and training kitchen staff
- Experience with scheduling, interviewing, hiring and terminating kitchen staff
- Ability to perform daily ordering & inventory
- Must possess the confidence and ability to work independently as well as the capability to work as a team player with the team at the restaurant as well as the other concepts under the company’s umbrella.
- Opportunity to work for a company that offers a positive company culture that offers professional development, independence as well as strong support
- Competitive Salary
- Generous Bonus Structure
- PTO/ Vacation (2 weeks, then increases to 3 weeks at 5 years, and 4 weeks at 10 years)
- Medical/ Health/ Dental Insurance
- Complimentary shift meal
- Much more!
Please respond to job posting with your resume or apply directly via our website at www.duganstaffing.com. If you meet the qualifications of this position, and/or any other positions we may have that fit your experience, we will contact you upon receipt of your resume to discuss the opportunity in greater detail.In addition to considering you for this particular Restaurant Kitchen Manager/ Chef job posting, your resume and qualifications will be considered as new opportunities develop that fit your background and experience.